“I must say that for me the day was both inspiring and encouraging. It's reassuring to be told that whatever we do or don't manage to teach the young people we work with, the most important thing is that we be there for them and take an interest in them. I should think that we all came away inspired to do at least that” (Sia)
“I thought Saturday was useful and even though our church set-ups are rather different, there’s a lot to be learnt from listening to how others do things. I thought Linda, Graham and Steve had a really good approach. I took away the bit about aiming to be a prophetic voice and about being positive about our young people. Thanks for organizing the event.” (Brigid)
“Thanks for a great day and for inviting others in the religious community. I hope we can reciprocate someday. I so enjoyed Linda’s presentation and would love to have any information she sends.” Nancy

<< Home